It’s a wonderful selection that I share with you today. 75 breathtaking photos of the world that will feed your imagination and your desires elsewhere. One more proof that our land is beautiful.
Even more thanks to these photographers who immortalize the moment like no one knows how to do. I immediately thought of a quote from Sylvain Tesson which goes wonderfully well with this top: “Hope is an insult at the moment.” from his magnificent book that I recommend to you “In the forests of Siberia” .
For more information on the authors of these photos of the world, click on the link below each shot. Have a good trip friends.
75. The face of the iceberg.
Photo by strummingmusic on Reddit
74. A downpour photographed from the porthole
73. Impressive! Off the Brazilian coast you can admire a roll cloud or “arcus” .
Photo of Captain Andreas M. van der Wurff via EPOD
72. Salto Angel in Venezuela, the largest waterfall in the world.
Photo by Adam Klukowski (ENT108)
71. An albino whale comes by to say hello.
Photo by JENNY DEAN
70. Portland Japanese Garden
Photo by SCOTT MCCRACKEN | Facebook
69. Giant crystal mine in Naïca, Mexico
Photograph by Alexander Van Driessche
68. Great thunderstorms over the Grand Canyon
Photo by ROLF MAEDER
67. A chamois above the Sea of Clouds, in the Tatra Natural Park, Slovakia.
Photo by RADO GADOCZI Facebook | Twitter
66. Watkins Glen, New York, USA
Photo by Peter Rivera
65. Stratospheric polar clouds in Antarctica.
Photograph by DEVEN STROSS Facebook
64. A UFO appears over Seattle? Not just the Seattle skyline and the fog
Photo by NothingI5True on Reddit
63. Hong Kong at night seen from Victoria Peak
Photo by SPRENG BEN
62. The Waitomo Glowworm Caves in New Zealand.
61. Spectacular tornadoes over the Adriatic Sea.
Photo de ROBERTO GIUDICI (via epod.usra.edu)
60. When a rainbow reflects on a lake.
59. Earth seen from the dark side of Saturn.
Photo de NASA/JPL-Caltech/Space Science Institute
58. Pray to the Sun!
Photograph by Anton Jankovoy | jankovoy.com
57. The passion for photography has no limits.
Photograph of KAWIKA SINGSON | Taken by Chris Hirata
56. Fog rises in San Francisco.
Photo by David Yu
55. Sunset in Santorini.
Photo by PEDRO SZEKELY on Flickr
54. A whale took to the skies of Pigeon Point, Trinidad and Tobago
Photo by (nz)dave on Flickr
53. When street-art and nature meet, the result is stunning…in Fort-de-France, Martinique.
Artwork by Nuxuno Xän | Photo by Rosali Rodrigues
52. Surprising cloud in Timisoara, Romania.
Photo by ERVIN BOER
51. An eclipse for happy passengers!
Photo by PHILLIP CALAIS
50. The magic of the moment.
Photo by SARAH LEE Facebook
49. View of the Cambrian Hotel, Adelboden, Switzerland
Picture of The Cambrian Hotel
48. Cherry buds in Yokohama Botanical Garden.
Photo by AGUSTIN RAFAEL REYES | Twitter | Facebook
47. A multicolored iceberg in the middle of the sea.
Photo by Øyvind Tangen
46. Just enough room for a house on this island in the Thousand Islands Archipelago in Canada.
Photo by Omegatron on Wikimedia Commons
45. Roman pool in the Hearst Castle in California.
Photo by Trey Ratcliff @ stuckincustoms.com
44. Abandoned train tracks in Paris.
Photo by Mister Boubou on Flickr
43. Two Indonesian schoolchildren protect themselves as best they can.
Photo of Kendisan Seruyan
42. The famous “Wave” of Coyotte Buttes, Arizona.
Photo by GA KOUT | gakout.tumblr.com
41. A very old tree in the Hawaiian forest.
Photo of JAMES BRANDON | Prints available
40. When nature takes back its rights.
Photo of Bruce Hood | brucehoodphotography.com
39. They take flight for the first time.
Photograph by naturen-ar-fantastisk.blogspot.com
38. The Moon captured 11 times in 28 minutes in Los Angeles.
Photo by Dan Marker-Moore @ DANOR.ST
37. Pure waterfall in Iceland.
Photo by KEENPRESS Photography
36. Just a fat cat!
Photo by Solara Santoni
35. Kamchatka Ice Caves, Russia
Photo by MARC SZEGLAT
34. This is the coolest metro entrance in the world, it’s located in Frankfurt, Germany.
Photo by ABIGAIL GAWITH
33. This is not a tsunami, it is a cloud over Lake Michigan.
Photo by GARY BRINK (photofrenzy2000 on Flickr)
32. Aurora borealis seen from space.
Photo by NASA/JSC/JOE ACABA
30. “Kannesteinen Rock”, the famous Norwegian rock.
CHELL HILL ‘s photo
29. The coolest duck on Earth.
Photo via ubomw on Reddit
28. Dizzying view of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai.
Photo by JOE MCNALLY
27. The Boston Mapparium
Photo de BOB SACHA for National Geographic
26. A Moon jellyfish 40 centimeters in diameter.
Photo of Alexander Semenov | Prints Available
25. The Force of Nature.
Photo by MARTIN RIETZE @ mrietze.com
Photo by TOM DANNEMAN (MRL 390 on Flickr)
23. Cap Town vue du Lion’s Head
Photo by trotting-the-globe.tumblr.com
22. A breathtaking landscape!
Artwork by Takahiro Iwasaki Photo de Owen Houhoulis
21. The splendor of Norway.
Photo by Simo Räsänen
20. Siberian Frost
Photo by Willyyz on Reddit
19. The Moon through an arch in Utah.
Photo by LYNN SESSIONS
18. A “selfie” in space.
Photo by NASA
17. The towers of Dubai drowned in clouds.
Photo by SEBASTIAN OPTIZ
16. Contrast in Krakow.
Photo by MARTIN RYCZEK
15. Giant flower carpet on the Grand-Place in Brussels.
Photo by GASTON BATISTINI
14. Nature reclaims its rights over an abandoned part of the Great Wall of China.
Photo by TREY RATCLIFF @ StuckInCustoms.com
13. Sunset at Easter Island.
Photo by PIERRE LESAGE
12. Rays of sunlight illuminate this Buddhist temple in Myanmar.
Photo by LIN TUN/Leopard Photography deviantART
11. The Buffadero de la Garita in the Canary Islands.
Photo of MANUEL M. ALMEIDA Website | Twitter
10. Another dimension.
Photo via call on Reddit
9. Perfect timing.
Photo by Eurico Zimbres
8. New York City is mine.
Photo by ZeroOne on Flickr
7. Antelopes in the dust in Kgalagada National Park.
Photo by LEE BOTHMA Website | 500px
6. Meteor shower..
Photo by DAVID KINGHAM Blog | Flickr | Facebook | Twitter
5. A corner of paradise facing Cerro Paine.
Photo by Doug Wheller
4. The colors of Death Valley.
Photo of TREY RATCLIFF Facebook | Flickr
3. The mist rises over the Bosphorus.
Photo by Jürgen Horn and Michael Powell | for91days.com
2. San Francisco International Airport seen from above.
Todd Lappin ‘s photo
1. Sunset over Mount Fuji.