China, this country where everything seems to be excessive! Another cliché confirmed by these photos of the most unusual hotels in the country.
Modernity is at the heart of the colossal challenges that architects set themselves, determined to always see higher, bigger, more impressive. Here are the 17 most surprising Chinese hotels , either already welcoming guests or under construction.
1. Angsana Tengchong Hotel, Yunnan, a province in southwest China
2. The Crowne Plaza Resort in Xishuangbanna, Yunnan.
3. Le Dawang Mountain Resort, Changsha dans la province du Hunan.
4. The Desert Lotus Resort, Inner Mongolia.
5. Four Seasons Hotel Guangzhou, capital of Guangdong Province in southern China.
6. Hotel Eclat Beijing in Beijing.
7. The InterContinental Sanya Haitang Bay Resort, Sanya in the far south of China.
8.Langham Place in Guangzhou.
9. Langham Place, Ningbo Architect.
10. Le Meridien in Zhengzhou, capital of the Chinese province of Henan.
11. MGM Cotai, Macau Architect.
12. Fifth hotel tower, City of Dreams in Macau near Hong Kong
13. The Sheraton Huzhou Hot Spring Resort in Huzhou, a city in northern Zhejiang province.
14. St. Regis Shenzhen in Shenzhen.
15. The Castle Hotel, A Luxury Collection Hotel, in Dalian, a city in the province of Liaoning in China.
16. W Guangzhou in Guangzhou.
17. The W Hotel in Shanghai.
18. The Yanqi Lake Kempinski Hotel in Beijing
Source : fubiz.net